DO.II Designs Limited - Lagos
Posted: Jan 8th, 2020Login to Apply
DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
- Work with the Head of Projects to gain an understanding of client preferences for the project design.
- Conduct site measurement to have adequate information on space management.
- Examine the space that require design or decoration to consider the new design.
- Draw up preliminary plans for the rooms redesign, including any remodelling work that will be required.
- Create a final plan of the new design, including specifics about lighting, furniture, fixtures and artwork.
- Document a detailed description of the components of the new space design.
- Develop blueprint of an interior space by free hand sketch or by 3Ds.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Candidate must be a graduate of Architecture.
- Candidate must have more than 2 years' experience in creative designing.
- Be a proficient user of design software such as Sketch up, AutoCAD, 3D Max.