Flange Management Supervisor (Shut down Exp is a must)
TAG Energy Limited - Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Posted: Jan 13th, 2020Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Coordinate & manage all flange management activities - Bolt torqueing/ tensioning, hand torque wrench, pnuematic wrench, impact wrench, flange spreaders & nut splitter etc.
- Technical adviser on all flange management equipment & tools purchase.
- Technical reporting, flange register, job completion certificate and procedures to clients.
- Providing on-the-job training and give instructions to junior technicians.
- Ensuring that flange management technicians perform their duties in accordance with the guidelines and all applicable site standards and requirements.
- Inspection to check the condition of flange joints, gaskets and bolts.
- Preparing flange management procedures in accordance with the guidelines.
- Maintaining and analyzing flange protocols, and bolting specialist performance, including meeting the requirements.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job Type: Contract
- Minimum 3-5 years of industry-related experience.
- Health Safety and Environment Certification.
- Quality Assurance Quality Control Certification.
- Hazard Identification Course (HAZID) Certification.
- Plant and Engineering Facility Design (JPTS) Certification.
- Project Management Pro & Primavera P6 (Ciel Consulting) Certification.
- Autodesk Certifications for AutoCAD, AutoCAD P&ID, Inventor Professional and AutoCAD Plant 3D Certification.
- Knowledge in ASME II, ASME VIII, ASME IX, ASME V, API 5L.
- Excellent communication skills required.