Valve Maintenance Technician
TAG Energy Limited - Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Posted: Jan 13th, 2020Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Responsible for repair and testing of various valves, including but not limited to ball valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, safety relief valves, etc.
- Perform disassembly, cleaning, inspection, measuring, reassembly and testing of valves at Flotech facilities and client locations.
- Follow all schematics and documented procedures in accordance with all Quality Control and ASME National Board standards that apply to the job.
- Thoroughly complete all calibration and documentation associated with testing and repairs.
- Communicate timely updates to management, co-workers, and customers to ensure timely and successful completion of job responsibilities.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job Type: Permanent
- 3-5 years of industrial related experience.
- Experience with repairing various valves and actuators, whether pneumatic, hydraulic or electric.
- Health Safety and Environment Certification.
- Knowledge in ASME II, ASME VIII, ASME IX, ASME V, API 5L.
- Professional knowledge in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of corrosion control.
- Professional Knowledge in Non-Destructive Examination.