Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Westfield Consulting - Lagos
Posted: Feb 3rd, 2020Login to Apply
Westfield Consulting is a management consultancy firm, specialized in increasing your business performance. It is our mission to help our clients make the right decisions & improve their organizational performance.
- Monitor, maintain and supervise repair of all mechanical equipment in the residence.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all home automation equipment.
- Keep maintenance records, technical reports and interpret technical operation manuals.
- Ensures that an accurate and comprehensive M&E log is maintained while on duty.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of routine, preventive and planned maintenance programs. Delegate and supervise maintenance staff.
- Understand and apply Safe Practices in the environment including lighting system, alarm system, CCTV and fire detection.
- Participate in the inspection and testing of completed work.
- Perform highly skilled instrument and electronic repairs and/or support others in doing so in a timely manner in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications/normal operating procedures.
- Perform detailed maintenance and calibration of process controls in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications/normal operating procedures without re-work.
- Ensure that property regulations relating to safety and work permits are observed.
- Prepare monthly reports and all pertinent forms to the Estate Manager.
- Perform other similar or related duties as assigned.
Experience: 7-10 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- HND or B.Sc. in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Skilled in the following;
- Electronic Systems
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Electronic Testing Design
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail