EST Master Construction Limited - Port Harcourt, Rivers
Posted: Feb 18th, 2020Login to Apply
EST Master Construction Limited is a leading construction company in diverse market segments. We are considered among the best because of our ability to undertake large and complex projects, embrace new technologies, and make a difference in the lives of our clients, employees and neighbours.
- Prepare engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Manage, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Monitor and control project performance against budget, schedule, and quality and safety requirements using appropriate control tools and reporting of same to Management.
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials, and cost.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Supervise and stimulate procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment.
- Develop and maintain relations with clients as required establishing correct interfaces and presenting professional image.
- Support cost saving development initiatives and delivery process improvements.
Experience: 7-10 year(s)
|Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Civil Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar software.
- Ability to interpret drawings and use survey instruments.
- Ability to undertake construction of high rise buildings, other civil engineering works with little or no supervision.
- Have good control of skilled and unskilled men.
- Ability to represent the company at project site meetings and other meetings.
- Must possess good project planning and execution techniques to monitor progress of work.
- Strong track record of successfully completed projects in the building construction industry.