Credit Risk Officer
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited - Lagos
Posted: Feb 25th, 2020Login to Apply
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services.
- Evaluate customers' loan applications in line with the bank's credit policy.
- Identify critical risks in credit request and provide advise on how requests can be restructured in line with the bank’s risk appetite.
- Has relevant experience in analyzing consumer and SME loans.
- Organization of credit committee.
- Portfolio management & reporting.
- Create innovative credit evaluation processes and systems.
- Evaluate clients for credit worthiness based our internal risk models & their application information.
- Weed out fraudulent applications, and unreliable applicants.
- Check Facility Letters and Loan Agreements and scrutinize the signed documents to ensure the correctness of the contracts.
- Continuously ensure alignment/compliance to the credit risk management framework.
- Continuously analyze and recommend improvement on credit risk management framework, processes and systems.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- A first degree in Economics, Finance or any other discipline, Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years banking experience.
- Good knowledge of accounting and relevant lending ratios.
- Analytical skills
- Good communications.
- Good reporting skills.