Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited - Ondo, Ekiti and Osun
Posted: Feb 27th, 2020Login to Apply
Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Ltd. was established in 1985.The Company has an Installed Capacity of 6.0million bottles of liquid syrup and 310.2 million tablets per annum respectively. This installed capacity has for sometime now become inadequate to cater for expected growth.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Organising appointments and meetings with the community- and hospital-based healthcare staff.
- Identifying and establishing new business.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Ondo, Ekiti and Osun
Job Type: Permanent
- Proven track record as pharmaceutical sales representative.
- Commercial awareness.
- Sales skills.