Enabled Solutions - Lekki, Lagos
Posted: Jan 26th, 2018Login to Apply
Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
Enabled Business Solutions requires the services of a qualified candidate for this position. The Web Developer/Programmer is saddled with the below responsibilities:
- To write codes, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful way
- To be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Support end users and attend to any issue related to Information Technology or computer based problem.
- Implement and manage relevant information technology processes and practise for continuous operation of the organization.
- Troubleshoot all reported issue related to information technology,test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Manage user privileges and permissions as described in access control list.
- Manage backup jobs of the entire organization both onsite and offsite.
- Write clean, well designed code.
- Web programming, data structures and algorithms, quantitative reasoning, computing architecture and operating systems.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- BSc in Computer Science or related qualification from a reputable lnstitution with at least 3 years experience in Web Development/Programming.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Microsoft or Cisco Certification is an added advantage.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.