Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO
Kimberly Ryan - Lagos
Posted: Nov 27th, 2019Login to Apply
To Lead In Attracting, Developing and Retaining Superior Human Capital That Creates a Dramatic Business Advantage for Our Clients. OUR VISION The Vision is to remain as the reference point across Africa for proffering Human Resource Solutions.
- Act as the first point of contact for the CEO and promptly review and track incoming inquiries such as emails, invitations, Complaints, and correspondence, internal and external.
- Provide high-level secretariat support to key internal and external meetings involving the CEO.
- Maintain short, medium and long term diaries for the CEO, making necessary travel, meeting and other arrangements for appointments with key stakeholders.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- B.sc degree in social sciences.
- Certification in or professional membership of ICSAN or any relevant association is mandatory.
- Minimum of 5-10years post NYSC experience in related position in Financial Institutions or Consulting.
- Only candidates with relevant experience will be shortlisted.