Welcome to enabledjobs. We take the confidentiality of every information provided on the site seriously. Your usage of this site implies that you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- You will not impersonate another person, or his or her email address, or misrepresent your current or former affiliation with an employer.
- You will not create user accounts under false identity or for fraudulent purposes, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, or create multiple active user accounts in order to increase your chances of being shortlisted.
- You will not post information that you do not own or have the right to post.
- You will in no way violate the terms of using this site. Going against these terms will be followed by immediate restriction from using the site for applying for any job opening.
- You are not allowed to post content that is defamatory, libellous, which you know be false or misleading; or that does not reflect your honest opinion and experience.
- You must not disclose information in violation of any legally enforceable confidentiality, non-disclosure or other contractual restrictions or rights of any third party, including any current or former employers or potential employers.
- You must not violate the privacy, publicity, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third-party.
- You must not post anything pornographic or sexually explicit in nature, or engage in the exploitation of persons in a sexual or violent manner.
- You must not solicit personally identifying information from other users on the site.
- Except as expressly approved by us, you must not use enabledjobs for commercial activities and/or promotions such as contests, pyramid schemes, advertising, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation.
- You are not allowed to imply an endorsement or partnership of any kind with enabledjobs without our express written permission and consent.
- You must not introduce software or automated applications to enabledjobs, or access enabledjobs so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated messages, or strip and mine data from enabledjobs without our express written permission and consent
- You must not frame, mirror or otherwise incorporate part of enabledjobs into any website, or "deep-link" to any portion of enabledjobs without our express written permission and consent.
- You must not copy, modify or create derivative works and content of enabledjobs (excluding Your Content) without our express written permission and consent.
- You must not copy or use the information, Content (excluding Your Content), or data on enabledjobs in connection with a competitive brand, as determined by enabledjobs.
- You must not sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise monetize access to enabledjobs or any Content (excluding Your Content) without our express written permission and consent.
- You must not interfere with, disrupt, modify, reverse engineer, or decompile any data or functionality of enabledjobs.
- You must not interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on enabledjobs or the networks or services connected to enabledjobs.
PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO EMPLOYERS WITH POSTING JOBS ON enabledjobs
You may not post any job ad that:
- Does not conform to the material laws or regulations of the state and nation where the activity is to be performed, including laws identifying with work and employment eligibility requirements, information security, information access and use of intellectual property.
- Contains false information or solicits employees by intentional misrepresentation, such as misrepresentation of the terms of employment, the hiring entity, or the identity of the poster.
- Requires an application fee or up-front or periodic payments; requires recruitments of others; resembles a multi-level marketing scheme, franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement; or only pays commissions (except where the listing makes clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling); or resembles a multi-level marketing scheme.
- Includes any screening necessity where such screening prerequisite isn't a real and lawful necessity of the advertised position.
- Contains any logo or brands, or link to website, other than your own or those of any entity for which you are authorized to submit job ads.
- Contains multiple job openings in a single job ad (unless you've purchased a service that permits this).
- Discriminates against applicants on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other ground(s) prohibited by applicable law, in each case as determined by enabledjobs’ reasonable discretion.
Welcome to the No.1 Career Portal in Nigeria, enabledjobs!