Sigma Consulting Group - Lagos
Posted: Nov 27th, 2018Login to Apply
Sigma Consulting Group is a growing management consulting firm in Nigeria.
- Plan, schedule and supervise bakery production, shipping and cleaning activities to highest safety and sanitation standards.
- Supervise, evaluate, train and schedule work of bakery staff.
- Order and arrange for correct ingredients, supplies and equipment using computerized system.
- Be responsible for consolidation of product orders from users.
- Assure the proper use and care by staff of a large variety of highly specialized production equipment.
- Develop, maintain and update recipe files through computerized processes.
- Be responsible for inventorying of stock.
- Assist in developing and implementing merchandising plans for new cash operations, as required.
- Assist bakers with production of new products or when schedule falls behind.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- High school graduation with some technical training and at least two years of related experience in quantity baking of a variety of products, three of which should be in a supervisory capacity.
- Specialized technical knowledge of baking chemistry and computer skills.
- Supervisory ability.