HR Assistant (Lekki/Ajah Candidates Preferred)
TAG Energy Limited - Lekki, Lagos
Posted: Jul 3rd, 2018Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Update job requirements, benefits and job descriptions for all positions.
- Perform routine recruiting functions such as posting jobs, screening applicants and setting up interviews.
- Respond to all applicants at all stages of the Selection process.
- Collect and review time sheets and daily reports.
- Provide continuous support to all employees.
- Compile and update employee records.
- Assist in coordinating HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR Lead.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the HR Lead.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum of first degree from a reputable university
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment
- Demonstrated integrity, confidentiality and approachability
- Must be teachable and ready to learn.
- Must be resident of Lekki/Ajah and its environs.