TAG Lines Nigeria Limited - Lekki, Lagos
Posted: Jan 26th, 2018Login to Apply
TAG Lines Oil & Gas Services is an integrated service company incorporated to offer a comprehensive range of oilfield, marine and offshore support services to the upstream sector of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Our Client, an Oil and Gas servicing firm is urgently in need of a qualified accountant that has experience in an accounting role. This is a position for a bright, polished and motivated individual and offers opportunities for advancement within a fast growing company based in VGC/Ajah. Lagos. If you are a dedicated individual and are looking to advance and grow with a firm, we invite you to submit your CV/resume for consideration.
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers, payroll, etc.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash imprest and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Prepare weekly and monthly budgets.
- Prepare financial reports to monitor and track obligations and expenditures.
- Prepare financial reports for management accounts as needed.
- Ensure that proper and accurate statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner.
- Process monthly payroll for employees.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Research, analyse, and resolve payroll-related problems or questions.
- Compile and analyse payroll data, prepare related reports
- Serve as a contact for payroll related issues/inquiries
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Monthly Deliverables and Reports
- Monthly bank reconciliation statement report for all the Company’s banks.
- Monthly and annual Management Reports.
- Computation of taxes and statutory payment (PAYE, Pension &NSITF) for each month.
- Presentation of daily cash positions and daily requisition of the Company to the Managing Director