TAG Energy Limited - Lekki Lagos
Posted: Nov 23rd, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
1. Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
2. Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
3. Demonstrate creativity in identifying and connecting with sources in order to conduct phone and in-person interviews for blogs and articles
4. Brainstorm original story ideas with the Content team and collaborate with team members to see these ideas to fruition
5. Write and edit engaging assignment briefs for freelance writers, photographers, graphic designers, and other stakeholders, often juggling multiple assignments simultaneously
6. Collaborate with content editors to create and maintain a functional editorial/production calendar
7. Communicate clearly and professionally with clients by phone and email
8. Possess a solid understanding of social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, to engage in social media campaigns for our clients and our brand
9. Develop ideas, book guests and synthesize with hosts and deliver compelling public radio style content.
10. .Develop breaking news events across multiple platforms by liaising with in-field reporters.
11. Produce website’s news sections, homepage and add to local franchises.
12. Develop original articles, videos and slideshows, assign stories and curate them from different sources.
13. Handle website on weekends, assigning, editing and writing stories.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Lekki Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
|Salary: Commensurate with experience