Digital and Social Media Officer
Owens and Xley - Lagos
Posted: Nov 27th, 2018Login to Apply
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
The Digital and Social Media Officer will manage the company’s digital and social media presence in a cohesive way to achieve its marketing goals. S/he will work to ensure high levels of customer engagement. Functions of the Role
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Update content on the website
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media platforms design
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Perform other tasks assigned to you by management.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- BSc in any relevant field
- 2-3 years experience in social media management
- Must have a portfolio of platforms you have managed
- Content creation skill
- Copywriting skill
- Communication skill
- Video editing skill
- Web management skill
- Candidates must live on Lekki axis