Sales Executives - Flow Control (Lagos & Port Harcourt)
TAG Energy Limited - Lagos / Port Harcourt
Posted: Jul 21st, 2019Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Present, promote and sell gate valves, globe valves, pinch valves, diaphragm valves, and needle valves to existing and prospective customers
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Achieve assigned quarterly/annual sales revenue target
- Grow and develop TAG market share in assigned sector
- Maintain a healthy pipeline to ensure a minimum of 60% closed deals from the pipe
- Develop and recommend sales and marketing strategies to keep TAG competitive and innovative
- Identification of customer need, pain or gain and proffering solutions to solving their problem
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts and ensure that their needs are being met
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information
- Forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Respond to RFP’s/RFQ’s
- Other related functions as may be requested by the Supervisor
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Lagos / Port Harcourt
Job Type: Contract
|Salary: Atractive Salary plus Allowances, Bonues and Generous Commission
- Good Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing company.
- Self motivated, team player and able to work within a small team environment.
- Must be willing to learn and grow within this role.
- 2-4 years of sales or marketing experience preferred but not required.