Commissioned Salespersons - NUI Waterproofing Products
TAG Energy Limited - Lagos / Port Harcourt
Posted: Jul 23rd, 2019Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Generates Sales Order for NUI waterproofing products such as; Ultracote 525 Range, Ultraseal 400-800M, UltracemFlex 760, Cemfloor SL 580, Polybron 350-104P, Tekno Bit Dual & Single Carrier, Supagrout Range, Supapatch Range, Ultracem Grout, Bonding Mortar Adhesive. Foundation & Fence Post Foam and Polygrout 520-262, Polybron 350-102FC, PORTAMIX™, Ultrasil 760-SIL. Ultracrete Range, Ultracrete Skim Coat 580,X-treme™ 401G12, Ultraspray® 402G12, Ultracote 880-2PA Range, Ultra H2O Range, Ultratech Range.
- Prospect for new clients in the Port Harcourt & Lagos through various methods including: Cold calling, email marketing, and one on one personal networking.
- He or she will build market positions for the company by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- Identify prospective business opportunities, analyze trends in the company’s market space and generate business from new accounts.
- Grow and develop TAG market share in assigned sector.
- Post proposal follow ups with prospective customers to ensure deal closure.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Lagos / Port Harcourt
Job Type: Contract
|Salary: 100% Commission based
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing company.
- Self motivated, team player and able to work within a small team environment.
- Must be willing to learn and grow within this role.
- 2-4 years of sales or marketing experience preferred but not required.