Front Desk Officer
Independent Project Monitoring Company (IPMCO) - Lagos
Posted: Dec 5th, 2019Login to Apply
IPMC Limited is Nigeria’s leading Professional Services Company and a beneficiary of Project 100 (A joint initiative of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board).
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks.
- Manage online and phone reservations.
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data.
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay).
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms.
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates, and amenities.
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs.
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests.
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate.
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
- Posting charges to appropriate guest accounts.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role.
- Experience with hotel reservations software, like OPERA.
- Customer service attitude.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Degree in hotel management is a plus.