Zonal Sales Manager
Lorache Group - Lagos
Posted: Mar 3rd, 2020Login to Apply
Loraché consulting is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, Business Process Strategist Consultancy Outfit. Our corporate philosophy establishes the fundamental principles of our management system.
- Ensuring that the targets for the assigned zone are met.
- Strategically drive business in the zone and manage a team of Regional Managers and Sales reps to optimize results.
- Launch new products and ensure range selling improves resulting in higher sales.
- Expand the distribution network so as to achieve product penetration in retail trade in the zone.
- Work Extensively with reps and Managers to improve their effectiveness.
- Coaching, Counselling, Training the Sales Reps & Managers to improve productivity every month.
- Competition and Market feedback, conducting periodic market surveys.
- Analyse Managers and rep’s reports and take actions to improve the performance where needed.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum Qualifications: B .Pharm / B.Sc Life Sciences.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years’ experience as a first line manager position in a pharmaceutical / FMCG company.
- Good communication and presentation skills, good leadership.
- Interpersonal skills, good management skills.