Medical Sales Representatives
Biogenerics Nigeria Limited - Lagos
Posted: Mar 19th, 2020Login to Apply
Biogenerics Nigeria Limited is a specialized pharmaceutical company, specializing in pharmaceutical sales and marketing in Nigeria. We currently have products in the Nigerian market used in cardiovascular medicine, psychiatry, anti-infective, respiratory medicine, gastroenterology, and surgery.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients, including medical practitioners, pharmacists, nurses and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Remit cash/cheque proceeds from sales of company products to the company’s bank account promptly.
- Manage the distributor’s account.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Asset care proficiency.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Schedule group product presentations in public and private health institutions; prepare.
- Submit and follow up on proposals and sales contracts.
- Continuously acquire and maintain current product, customer and territory knowledge
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships.
- Prepare and submit regular reports on sales activities, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, competitors’ activities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock, ensure prompt stock depletion and prevent product expiration.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, public awareness campaigns and conferences.
- Follow-up for collection of payment for all sales made in assigned territory.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
|Salary: NGN80,000 - NGN100,000
- Bachelors degree in Pharmacy, Biochemistry or Microbiology.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to maintain professional appearance and provide a positive image of the company to the public.
- Possession of a valid drivers’ license as work requires significant local travel.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.