Remote Working Human Resource Manager
MedicSurplus - Lagos
Posted: Jul 15th, 2020Login to Apply
MedicSurplus is an online medical supply store based in Nigeria. With customers and distribution stores in major parts of the country. We source and buy quality health supplies and sell them directly to you
- We are currently hiring for a contract based remote human resource manager who would assist us in our drive to hire 500 on-field managers
- The role of the on-field managers is in the recruitment and management of street hawkers/vendors who would retail our less expensive products such as our signature transparent face shield in traffic and other densely populated areas around Lagos state
- Through the effort of the on-field managers it is our goal to have 10,000 street vendors who indirectly work for our company in our drive to market dominance.
- The ideal remote human resources candidate will support a wide range of human resource responsibilities and partner with our organisation for the quick recruitment and on-boarding of prospective on-field managers. We have compiled a set list of tasks to help in evaluating the candidates you bring forward.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Strong organisational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement.