Director, Physical Planning and Development
Landmark Univeristy - Kwara state
Posted: Jul 16th, 2020Login to Apply
Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service .
The Director of Physical Planning and Development (DPPD) oversees the day-to-day administration and control of all physical planning, developments, works and services activities of landmark University.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Kwara state
Job Type: Contract
|Salary: Very Attractive
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Physical Planning and Development Directorate, in alignment with the Vision and departure philosophy of the University.
- Subject to the relevant approvals, recommend and implement policies and procedures on matters relating to the physical and infrastructural developments of the University. Recommend additional plans, designs, while continuously updating the Universityâ€™s master plan.
- Manage Improvements to the campus environment, to meet the functional and aesthetical needs of a world-class learning, work, and residential University campus.
- Monitor and supervise all acquisition, construction, maintenance of facilities and infrastructures and making recommendations on physical planning, development, works and services- related matters.
- In alignment with the Universityâ€™s extant procedures, makes recommendations on appointments of consultants, contractors, vendors and service providers for University projects, and monitors their activities post- engagement.
- Manage all third-party contractual relationships and agreements with consultants, contractors, vendors and service providers in alignment with extant university policies.
- Monitor and ensure the Universityâ€™s compliance with relevant national and International Environment, Health and Safety (ENS) legislation and policies