Compovine Technologies Limited - Lagos
Posted: Jul 16th, 2020Login to Apply
Compovine Technologies Ltd is a promising Technology company that specializes in both software and hardware supplies and services. The company was incorporated on 14th May 2004, with the registration number RC 510866, with the sole aim of partnering businesses, offices, organizations and institution
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Research, compare and analyse varieties of products and evaluate prospective suppliers; and ensure purchases comply with CompanyÐ¢s standards
- Develop plan for purchasing products; and negotiation strategies to close deals with optimal terms
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing; and ensure products and supplies are cost-efficient and high quality
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- Analyse market and delivery systems to access present and future availability of material
- Follow-up with inventory team to maintain accurate purchase of products and pricing records.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and updating supplier database and review their performances
- And other task assigned by Head, Supply & Chain Management
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
The candidate must possess at least a B.Sc / HND (2.1/Upper Credit) in Computer Science / Engineering, Management Information System & Electrical Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience in Computer knowledge, sales and software in a reputable organization.