PearlDrops Healthcare - Lagos
Posted: Jul 21st, 2020Login to Apply
We are a specialist firm operating in the Healthcare Sector. We operate as an employment Business providing temporary locum staffing needs to employers and also as an employment agency providing permanent and fixed term contract assignments.
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician prescriptions.
- Checking of patient’s health records to determine adverse reactions to medications.
- Provides medicines information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory and supervising the work results of support personnel
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Good communication skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems.
- Good organising skills.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a community pharmacy.