Development Operation Engineer
Innovectives Limited - Lagos
Posted: Jul 29th, 2020Login to Apply
Innovectives, an integrated fintech company, is a Payment Facilitator, licensed Agent Banking Services Provider, inter-bank Payment Aggregator as a well as a certified mobile Point of Sale solution provider.
- Build and set up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and convey this to developers
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Test and examine code written by others and analyse results
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats
- Identify technical problems and develop software updates and СfixesТ
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Plan out projects and be involved in project management decisions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, including Security, Virtualization and 3 Par Storage technologies.
- Experience managing enterprise wide Linux and Microsoft server environments both on cloud and on-premise.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Platform and Docker
- Awareness of devOps and Agile principles.
- Prior experience with container orchestration platforms (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, EKS)
- Experience with Automation Tools such as Jenkins is a plus
- In-depth understanding of communication and routing protocols
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools
- Strong knowledge and implementation history of orchestration tools and configuration management systems.