Revenue Accounts Officer
United Nigeria Airlines - Enugu
Posted: Sep 4th, 2020Login to Apply
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
- Transaction postings of revenue related transactions, ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness in transaction postings & reporting.
- Perform timely reconciliations ensuring that all ticket sales from all ticketing locations are properly accounted for in the applicable bank accounts.
- Providing strong support to the Line Manager as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- BSc or HND in Accounting
- 3-5 years working experience in accounting roles
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (ERP)
- Excellent communication and people skills ,team worker
- Knowledge of the airline industry is an added advantage