Azidah Cosmetics Limited - Lagos
Posted: Sep 16th, 2020Login to Apply
Azidah Cosmetics is a Cosmetics Manufacturing company. Asides from manufacturing and production of our brand products, we also offer other services such as Private labeling and Contract manufacturing
ResponsibilitiesWe’re currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join our company as a Laboratory Chemist and help us build safe, high-quality products. You will conduct various tests on chemical products, analyze their compounds and refine their composition. JOB TITLE: Laboratory ChemistLOCATION: LagosJOB DESCRIPTION/REQUIREMENTSTo be successful in this role, you’ll need extensive knowledge of techniques like distillation, crystallization and titration and hands-on experience with spectrometers and chromatographers. You should also be comfortable writing technical reports and analyses of your findings.If you enjoy spending most of your work time in a lab, If you feel at home inside the lab and enjoy the thrill of experimentation, keeping great attention to substances, chemical reactions and temperatures, we’d like to hear from you.RESPONSIBILITIES
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field
- Additional certification (Master’s degree or a PhD) is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a laboratory chemist
- Experience in the skincare/cosmetics industry is a plus
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Good knowledge of laboratory health and safety standards
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Good communication skills for effective liaison and teamwork
- Problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to details
- The ability to work well independently, with minimum supervision
- An aptitude for mathematics and statistics and highly developed IT and technical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on several tasks or projects concurrently
- Commercial acumen and an awareness of the business value of work undertaken