Safety Equipment Service Technician
BOSSS Marine - Rivers
Posted: Jan 19th, 2021Login to Apply
Bosss Marine is accredited for the servicing and repair for over 50 major life boat manufacturers and over 10 life raft manufacturers
We are looking to hire a Safety Equipment Service Technician to handle the following responsibilities;
- Perform regular inspections to identify and correct equipment malfunctions, repairs, and replacements.
- Read and understand technical manuals for equipment operations and maintenances.
- Adhere to company policies and safety regulations.
- Maintain the facility clean, safe, and organized.
- Maintain documentation of equipment maintenance and repair procedures for future reference procedures.
- Propose improvements to enhance equipment performance and reliability.
- Maintain inventory control of equipment tools and parts.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
|Salary: Very Attractive
- Technical/mechanical background
- Preference will be for persons with experience in servicing and testing lifeboats/davit systems/fire extinguishers and fire systems
- Able to work unsupervised
- Attention to detail when performing tasks
- Well spoken and able to complete service reports neatly and completely
- Understanding and practical use of microsoft excel and work
- Medically fit for offshore services
- Ability to communicate clearly to clients and colleagues