Enabled Solutions - Lagos
Posted: Jan 20th, 2021Login to Apply
Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
We’re in search of a RPA Developer that is ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of robotics. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes. You’ll also lead initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing and fixing bugs, and also handle the following responsibilities;
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business-impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent