TAG Energy Limited - Port Harcourt, Warri, and Bonny Island
Posted: Jun 7th, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Must possess a broad knowledge of instrument, control, and electrical systems.
- Maintain and service instruments
- Install new products, and test them to ensure they are working correctly.
- Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them.
- Order parts needed for repairs if needed.
- Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed.
- Explain issues with equipment and repairs to customers.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Port Harcourt, Warri, and Bonny Island
Job Type: Contract
- HND/B.Eng in General Engineering and other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years and above of relevant work experience.
- Problem solving skill.
- Must be skilled in using Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Attention to detail when performing tasks.
- Critical and Analytical thinking.
- Able to work under moderate or no supervision.
- Experience in Field Instrumentation Testing, Measurement and Calibration Fault finding and Repair
- Understanding of Loop and schematic drawing.