TAG Energy Limited - Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Posted: Jun 7th, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Install new products, and test them to ensure they are working correctly.
- Educating the client on how to use and maintain their device.
- Perform periodic maintenance of instrument.
- Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them.
- Order parts needed for repairs if needed.
- Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed.
- Explain issues with equipment and repairs to customers.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Job Type: Contract
- HND/B.Eng in General Engineering and other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years and above of relevant work experience.
- Problem solving skill.
- Must be skilled in using Microsoft Office including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Attention to detail when performing tasks.
- Critical and Analytical thinking.
- Able to work under moderate or no supervision.
- Experience in Field Instrumentation Testing, Measurement and Calibration Fault finding and Repair Understanding of Loop and schematic drawing.