TAG Energy Limited - Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Posted: Jun 7th, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed.
- Monitor machine temperature and identify issues.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair minor damages.
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job.
- Select appropriate machines (e.g. lathes) and position or load material.
- Determine and program size of batches and speed of machine.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Job Type: Contract
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a machinist.
- B.Eng in General Engineering, and other related field.
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines (lathes, grinders etc.)
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements.
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other material.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items.
- Experience in machine operation measurement and fabrication
- Understanding mechanical and exploded drawing