TAG Energy Limited - Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Posted: Jun 7th, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs.
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.).
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment).
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Job Type: Contract
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Safety management risk management or in a related discipline.
- Certification from recognized occupational health and safety body is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in this position.
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills.