Quality Assurance Engineer - Valves & Static Equipment
TAG Energy Limited - Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Posted: Jun 8th, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Set detailed guidelines on what needs to be checked and what the quality standards are.
- Update our Quality Management System (QMS) with incidents, fixes and improvements.
- Determine quality metrics for all valves and static equipment procedures.
- Perform regular quality test on valves and static equipment.
- Review current blueprints and quality documentation.
- Inspect valves and all static equipment for defects and durability.
- Identify the root of technical issues and recommend fixes.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Job Type: Contract
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in software quality assurance.
- Solid Knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Proficiency in valves and static equipment quality assurance software, methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is an added advantage.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001.