Quality Assurance Engineer - Valves & Static Equipment
TAG Energy Limited - Port Harcourt, Warri, Bonny Island
Posted: Jun 8th, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
• Determine quality metrics for all valves and static equipment procedures.
• Review current blueprints and quality documentation.
• Ensure incoming materials are from approved sources with correct test certificates.
• Ensure project documentation is properly completed.
• Maintain all test records and inspection results.
• Conduct internal audits in conformance with ISO QMS
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Port Harcourt, Warri, Bonny Island
Job Type: Contract
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar documentation role
- Proficiency in valves and static equipment quality assurance software, methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with performance testing is an added advantage.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001.