Quality Control Engineer - Valves & Static Equipment
TAG Energy Limited - Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Posted: Jun 8th, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Develop and implement quality control systems and standards.
- Inspect and test materials, equipment and processes to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Develop corrective actions, solutions and areas of improvement.
- Handles testing and measuring of valves and other static equipment to Company standards.
- Perform quality checks and quality control on static equipment fabrication.
- Work with project team to provide support on reliability reviews, safety system, equipment strategy development and maintenance.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Job Type: Contract
- BSc in Engineering or in a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of inspection and/or production experience.
- Solid understanding of test equipment.
- Strong working knowledge of various mathematical concepts.
- Good team player who can work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in valves and static equipment quality assurance software, methodologies, tools and process.
- Good Knowledge of ISO 9001.