Instrumentation Tube Bender
TAG Energy Limited - Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Posted: Jun 8th, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Fabricates and assembles tubing components for air, fuel, oil, hydraulic, according to specifications, using handtools, power tools, machines, equipment, and measuring instruments.
- Reads work order, blueprints, sketches and bend data charts, or works from master tubing templates to define tubing dimensions, configuration and finish specifications.
- Establishes location of cutouts, holes and trim lines of parts relationship of parts to each other, using measuring instruments, like rule, scales and dividers.
- Sets up and operates variety of manual power machines to cut, bend, form, swage, flare, bead, and burr tubing according to specifications.
- Attaches fittings, like nuts, sleeves, collars, and caps, to tubing components, using handtools.
- Aligns, fits, and assembles tubing components in jigs fixtures for subsequent welding.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Bonny Island, Rivers State.
Job Type: Contract
- Candidates should possess at least ND/HND in any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in this field.
- Tube bending experience is a plus.
- Good communication skill (both spoken and written).
- Excellent Microsoft office suite.
- Mechanically inclined and experienced in metal fabrication and machine operation.
- Understanding in Tube cutting Method, Tube gain Assembly and Making the bend.