TAG Energy Limited - Lekki Lagos
Posted: Jul 23rd, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Closely work with the CEO on all administrative matters.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, clients and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Lekki Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or other relevant Administrative Support Experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Social media savvy.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.