TAG Energy Limited - Offshore Nigeria
Posted: Oct 14th, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Maintain and troubleshoot the electrical systems of a rig’s motors and engines and other various heavy-duty machines and make recommendations for upgrades, repairs and maintenance.
- Provide electrical technical support in all areas of the rig.
- Calibrate and modify electrical systems according to the site requirements and modifications.
- Conduct daily inspections on all systems and report any potential issues, ensuring that all required records are maintained.
- Daily monitoring, supervising and maintenance of transformers (100MVA), cooling systems, SF6 Circuit breakers, various types of protection Relays.
- Ensure that all maintenance-related procedures are carried out in a safe manner and in compliance with the regulations of the company and accordingly with good engineering practices.
- Assist the maintenance supervisor or chief engineer with preparing the maintenance and repair budget for the electrical systems.
- Ensure safety and all regulatory requirements are met constantly.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Offshore Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
|Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Science majoring in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in the related field within Oil and Gas industry (offshore or onshore).
- BOSIET & CA\EBS Certificate is an added advantage.
- Computer literate, with advanced knowledge of all relevant engineering software tools, systems and tools.
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Numerical and logical intelligence.
- Oriented Team player.