Instrumentation Technician (Transmitters)
TAG Energy Limited - Offshore Nigeria
Posted: Oct 14th, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Carry out testing and repair of all electrical systems, equipment, and components of oil and gas production facilities in a manner consistent with regulatory and environmental rules, regulations, and testing procedures.
- Calibrate readings on instruments according to standards and aligns stages to ensure accuracy of recording.
- Prepare schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
- In-depth knowledge of calibration, installation and repair of electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic controls.
- Inspect meters, indicators, and gauges to detect abnormal fluctuations.
- Carry out duties according to the Facility Electrical Safety Rules & Procedures, participate and receive a rating according to the guidelines.
- Assist other personnel with equipment repairs and other duties assigned by Manager.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Offshore Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
|Salary: Commensurate with experience
- B,Eng & HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in the related field within Oil and Gas industry (offshore or onshore).
- BOSIET & CA\EBS Certificate is an added advantage.
- Interpret engineering blueprints.
- Good communication skill (both spoken and written).
- Excellent Microsoft office suite.
- High level of accuracy.
- Mechanically inclined and experienced in Machine operation.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision