Mechanical Engineer (Turbines, Generators and Pumps)
TAG Energy Limited - Offshore, Nigeria
Posted: Oct 14th, 2021Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Design power-producing machines, such as electric generators, internal combustion engines, and steam and gas turbines on the field.
- Repair or replace defective parts such as hoses, water pumps, fuel pumps and carburators, using hand tools.
- Carry out fault finding and diagnosis to a range of diesel generator sets.
- Resolve and replace electrical and mechanical engine problems and carrying out basic engine servicing.
- Control and monitor boilers, turbines, generators, and auxiliary equipment on the field.
- Provides engineering and technical support, and guidance to on-site or offshore teams
- Aids production installations with maintenance planning, troubleshooting activities and delivery offshore.
- Assists with the specification and ordering of equipment and materials and testing and inspection activities on the field.
- Reports to management regarding any breaches of safety procedures on the field.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
|Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
|Salary: Commensurate with experience
- B.Eng & HND in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas industry (Offshore/Onshore).
- BOSIET & CA\EBS Certificate is an added advantage.
- Interpret engineering blueprints.
- Good communication skill (both spoken and written).
- Excellent Microsoft office suite.
- High level of accuracy.
- Mechanically inclined and experienced in Machine operation.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervisor.