TAG Energy Limited - Lagos
Posted: Jan 30th, 2024Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We are seeking to hire a Project Manager to join a growing team in managing projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Responsible for reporting daily activities from Project Engineer and Technicians.
- Attends regular meetings with stakeholders and customers.
- Document and track projects properly to ensure milestones are achieved and deadlines are met.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum BSc. in mechanical engineering or related engineering fields.
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a Project Manager or project administrator.Â
- Experience in the oil and gas industry would be an advantage.Â
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certifications in Project Management i.e PMP is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ready to travel to different states within Nigeria.