HR Team Lead
TAG Energy Limited - Lagos
Posted: Aug 30th, 2013Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We are seeking to hire an HR generalist to lead a growing team of outstanding individuals in our Personnel Management division.
- Work with management to plan, develop and recommend innovative strategies to accommodate current and future staffing needs.Â
- Handle contract administration, payroll management and staff allowances within the stipulated time.
- Conduct onboarding training for new hires and manage the implementation of the employee handbook.
- Work alongside other departmental leads to identify training needs and work on ways of meeting them.Â
- Manage all health insurance and FFD related matters, and ensure medical result is received.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Establish, maintain and supervise staff recruiting and selection process.
- Implement appropriate communication tools and systems to ensure effective flow of information including employee opinion surveys.
- Maintain employees' record and manage their leave schedule.
- Handle performance appraisals and feedback.
- Handle administration of workers' compensation policies, insurance and other claims.
- Perform other routine HR functions.Â
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Relevant Industry Certifications required such as CIPM, PHRi, SHRP, etc.