HR Generalist - urgently needed
TAG Energy Limited - Lagos
Posted: Aug 30th, 2013Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We are seeking to hire an HR Specialist to join a growing team of outstanding individuals in our Manpower Business division.
- Work with management to plan, develop and recommend innovative strategies to accommodate current and future staffing needs.
- Perform routine recruiting functions such as job posting, screening applicants and setting up interviews.
- handle contract administration, payroll management and staff allowances within the stipulated time.
- Manage all social media activities and handles.
- Conduct onboarding trainings for new hires and manage employee handbook.
- Work alongside other departmental leads to identify training needs and work on ways of meeting them.
- Manage all health insurance and FFD related matters, and ensure medical result is received.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Establish, maintain and conduct staff recruiting and selection process.
- implement appropriate communication tools and systems to ensure effective flow of information including employee opinion surveys.
- Maintain employee's record and manage their vacation schedule.
- Handle performance appraisals and feedback.
- Handle administration of Workers' compensation policies, insurance and other claims.
- Perform other routine HR functions.
Experience: 5-7 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
|Salary: Highly Competitive
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Relevant Industry Certifications required such as CIPM.