Entry Level Account Officer
TAG Energy Limited - Lekki, Lagos
Posted: Feb 26th, 2018Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Our Client, an Oil and Gas servicing firm is urgently in need of a qualified Entry Level Account Officer. This is a position for a bright, polished and motivated individual and offers opportunities for advancement within a fast growing company based in VGC/Ajah. Lagos. If you are a dedicated individual and are looking to advance and grow with a firm, we invite you to submit your CV/resume for consideration.
- Maintain records of routine accounting transactions.
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are submitted and recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash imprest and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Daily reports for all outstanding balances for accounts receivables and payables.
- Monitoring and evaluation of actual balance of each accounts receivables and payables.
- Sending of correspondence to customers.
- Monthly reconciliation of customers’ accounts
Experience: 0 year(s)
|Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- HND/ BSC in Accounting or related Discipline
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS office including Word and Excel
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Ability to use Tally ERP is an added advantage