IT Support Officer
TAG Energy Limited - Lagos
Posted: Sep 10th, 2013Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent