Procurement/Supply Chain Associate
TAG Energy Limited - Lekki, Lagos (around VGC)
Posted: Aug 17th, 2020Login to Apply
TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
TAG Energy seeks a Procurement Officer to join its fast growing supply chain team. The incumbent will be responsible for managing and facilitating the supply chain relationship with various clients by ensuring that the materials and services requirements of a specific line of business are provided to the client's requirements.
- Reviewing and interpreting clients' supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the client.
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager.
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions.
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders.
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
|Location: Lekki, Lagos (around VGC)
Job Type: Permanent
|Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- A good Engineering degree from an accredited institution.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS office including Word and Excel.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be ready and able to work well within a small team environment.
- Must have great organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.