CFO- Chief Financial Officer
Kimberly Ryan - Lagos
Posted: Nov 27th, 2019Login to Apply
To Lead In Attracting, Developing and Retaining Superior Human Capital That Creates a Dramatic Business Advantage for Our Clients. OUR VISION The Vision is to remain as the reference point across Africa for proffering Human Resource Solutions.
- Manage the entire activities of the department.
- Collaborate with the MD/CEO to define and articulate the organisations vision and to develop strategies for achieving the vision.
- Issue annual comprehensive budget guidelines to all departments so that budget activities are concluded before the end or fourth quarter.
- Review the daily bank status reports and cash flows forecasts and initiate the necessary directives to optimize the use of cash across the organisation's operations.
Experience: 7-10 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Prior experience in Financial Services, Consulting is a necessary requirement.
- BSc degree in Accounting, Economics or Financial management.
- MBA/MSc in Financial Management or Chartered Financial Analyst is highly desirable.
- Certification of ICAN, ACCA or any relevant professional bodies.
- Minimum of 8-10 years post-NYSC experiences in related positions within certified organizations.