Heavy Duty-Diesel Mechanic
Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited - Lagos
Posted: Nov 27th, 2019Login to Apply
Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited is a leading wholly Nigerian owned engineering firm in Nigeria. The company has over 40 years’ experience in providing expert engineering services and mercantile power to discerning clients in Nigeria and West Africa.
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions, and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems.
- Test-driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
Experience: 10-15 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- HND/City & Guild with 10 years of industrial experience.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering is an added advantage.
- ASE Diesel Certification advantageous.
- Valid driver's license.
- Aptitude for mathematics and science.
- Advanced knowledge of diesel engine components.
- Good IT and diagnostic skills.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 150 pounds.
- Proficiency with maintenance and repair tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
Interested and qualified candidates should upload their Applications, photocopies of relevant credentials, current passport photographs, and 2 Referees.