Senior Business Development Manager
Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] - Abuja
Posted: Nov 28th, 2019Login to Apply
Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media.
- The Senior BDM will develop a commercial strategy so as to achieve the company’s business plan.
- The position will also be responsible also for achieving the company’s sales objectives & targets and implement commercial plans to promote revenue growth.
- Oversee all business activities i.e. Sales, Marketing and Operational activities.
- Establishing leads, following up, meeting clients and closing deals aggressively.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity and profitability.
- Represent the company at business meetings as approved by Management.
- Review marketing activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Identify and aggressively market the company’s services to prospective clients in all sector.
- Manage the entire sales & marketing team to achieve set targets and drive revenue aggressively.
- Prepare weekly /monthly/quarterly/ annual business plans and strategies for maximizing profitability and revenue generation to realize organizational goals.
- Develop the team’s key performance indicator (KPI) for performance assessment (appraisal).
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts within and outside the industry for business developments and nurture strong industry networks.
- Conduct regular research about competitors to gain a comparative advantage for the company.
- Achieve agreed set revenue targets.
Experience: 15+ year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
|Salary: Extremely Competitive based on Experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 15 years’ experience in a similar position.
- An M.Sc./MBA would be an added advantage.
- Media expertise is required.
- Demonstrated ability to produce results.
- Proposal Writing, Presentations, Contract bidding, and execution skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and managerial experiences.
- Must have relevant industry experience.