General Manager - Services
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Lagos
Posted: Dec 5th, 2019Login to Apply
an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013.
Financial Planning of Retail Store Investment Management-Finance Manager:
- Responsible for the financial planning of the new store opening.
- Liaise with all support functions to ensure timelines with regards to storing opening projects.
Account Budget Management:
- Responsible for the preparation of the comprehensive annual budget and forecasts in line with the business objectives for the business at the whole, segments and stores
- Direct the preparation and implementation of the individual departmental and special project budgets
- Manage Admin Business Relationship
- Manage Business Unit Relationship.
- Responsible for presentation and defending of internal control reports to CRO/MD.
- Responsible for working with GM services/CRO/MD office on executing sound internal fraud control system
- Responsible for working with buying and merchandising unit team to ensure internal control support in execution of non-fraud buying and merchandising process.
- Responsible for working with Finance and Account unit Teams to ensure internal control support in execution of check system that prevents fraud process.
HR Strategic Business Partnership:
- Responsible for presentation and defending of HR performance reports and management performance review committee.
- Responsible for working with CRO/MD office on the development and execution of strategic HR plans and timeliness.
- Responsible for working with buying merchandising unit teams to ensure higher staff performance.
Manage IT Business Relationship:
- Responsible for presentation and defending of IT performance to the management performance review committee.
- Responsible for working with CRO/MD office on IT business investment and project management.
- Responsible for working and buying Merchandising unit Teams to ensure IT support in execution and buying and merchandising duties and also to resolve IT complaints.
Develop and ensure compliance with IT Policies and Process:
- Develop, review and implement IT policies and procedures for the organization.
- Ensure compliance to IT vendor services agreement software-developers, website, administrators etc. to ensure timely delivery on the third party IT projects.
Experience: 15+ year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum of 15 years with International Exposure.
- B.Sc/M.Sc with relevant training.