Entry Level Inventory Officer
Invent Alliance Limited - Lagos
Posted: Mar 9th, 2020Login to Apply
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
- Preparing purchase orders, receiving, storing, managing the stock levels and giving out the bakery products from the stock.
- Preparing inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records.
- Inspect deliveries for damages or discrepancies and report same to the finance department for record keeping.
- Preparing reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged or spoilt, etc.
- Receive and shelve supplies.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Keep detailed record of inventory when bakery products are purchased and returned.
- Report when raw materials are getting to reorder level so restocking can be made.
- Create and receive orders, that is, monitor the unpacking of bakery products upon arrival after sales, assess inventory and ensure they are in good condition.
- Reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Minimum of BSc in Accounting, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role.
- Applicants must be resident within Ajah axis.
- Exceptional numerical skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Planning and time management ability.
- Good computer skills especially in MS Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills.