Zido - Lagos
Posted: Mar 10th, 2020Login to Apply
Zido is solving the inefficiencies in Africa’s metropolitan transport and logistics industries. End-to-end intra/inter-city operations to help drivers, transporters, commuters, online retailers, package owners and recipients achieve an efficient framework for transport and logistics.
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Handle general account queries.
- Management of petty cash and bank transactions.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Provide support to the Accounts Department.
- Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
Experience: 1-3 year(s)
Job Type: Permanent
- Ordinary National Diploma in Accounting. Corpers are also encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of 1year previous experience as an Accounts Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools, particularly MS Excel and other accounting software.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties.
- Applicants residing on the Island or environs are preferred for ease of commute.